Fading Colors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fading Colors RPG

~ private rpg ~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vincent van Leuven

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pakih
Admin
Pakih

Vincent van Leuven Empty
PostSubject: Vincent van Leuven   Vincent van Leuven EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 3:51 am

Vincent van Leuven
What did the proton tell the electron? Don't be so negative!
Vincent van Leuven 3da6db10

First name: Vincent
Nickname: Vin, Vince, Redneck, Chipmunk, Oompa Loompa. Honestly he gets a lot of shit names
Surname: van Leuven
Artist name: Red Sparrow
Birthday: February 25.

LOOKS

Hairstyle: Short to mid-long, thin strands, straight
Hair Color: Ginger to light brown
Eye Color: Green
Body Type: Tall, strong but not quite muscular
Clothing Style: Nerdy slogan T-Shirts, Jeans, Chucks - anything his mother buys him AND Comic-Con merchandise with corny math jokes
Description:
Daily Life:
At first glance Vincent looks like the epitome of a European: tall, pale, freckles, red hair. His face has distinct featues such as his prominent cheeks, small lips and a cute piggy nose. He would disagree, but one could say "not bad". On the other hand, he doesn't care much for fashion or how he does his hair, so he just wears whatever. Once in a blue moon he'll find clothing he actually wants, usually a flannel shirt or a T-Shirt of Hatsune Miku. He's not scared to wear both plus socks in slides. For the most part he just wants to look as normal as possible to avoid suspicion of him being the Red Sparrow - not that there is any suspicion. But he has to make sure.

Red Sparrow:
As his hero persona he is wrapped in a complete iron full-body suit in red, black and grey. He can carry it around at all times as it can fold into a pocket sized cube that he holds or smashes against his chest to open it, slowly forming the armor around him. The helmet is de- and activatable, but to protect his identity he rarely takes it off. A green cape is hanging off the side of his left shoulder where he also holds his large winged shield in the same colours. Not only does the shield protect him and others, but it also helps him effortlessly glide through the skies, giving him the name Red Sparrow.
Picture:
The Suit:

CHARACTER

Attributes:
- Cheerful
- Humourous
- Crafty
- Somewhat smart

- Food
- Comics

Dislikes:
- Horrormovies
- Being bored

Goals: Saving the world, I guess?

Fears:
- Nothing
- Insects

Characterization:
Vincent is quite a child still for his age, he doesn't care much what others think and perceive of him and is just excited most of the time. He enjoys quality time reading comics, building Lego or programming his hair dryer to tell dick jokes. Most of the time he is just careless as he enjoyed an innocent, loved childhood without many incidents. Except for that time he blew the stove up when accidentaly using his powers.
Even though he doesn't take himself seriously much, he invests time in school and studies to have a proper job someday. Good thing he's quite good at math and science, cause he just does what he's good at, he doesn't really have a plan for his future. For the most he'd be happy just moving countryside with his Sheepdog Bongo. In that sense he is very laid-back and spontaneous, not worrying too much about career and future.
He's someone who looks out for others, but not overly, as he forgets things a lot when he gets caught up building Lego fortresses. That said he is not a very good adult, having a roommate to remind him that eating and sleeping are necessities to keep him alive is very helpful in that case. Since he knows he relies on other people a lot he just tries to make up for that as best as he can by making them laugh.

Traits: -

PRESENT

Social Status: Normal
Family: Parents, little sister and dog
Relationship Status: Single and very much a relationship virgin
Place of Residence: Dormroom

PAST

"My past? Uhm,, well I guess I can tell you about the time I discovered my powers! Oh boy you wouldn't believe me if you didn't already know the story, haha!
Six years ago, the day of the attack on the city, I was right there. I should've died. The attack wasn't targeted on me, of course, it was set to destroy the entire city. And it destroyed downtown, where I was that day - but I survived. And that's how I caught the Alpha Legion's attention.
I radiated a strange, unknown energy that formed a plasma field around me, strong enough to protect me from all the incoming damage. There were no survivors other than me and Jade Dragon so, lucky enough for me, nobody could notice this tiny middle schooler's incredible luck. Well, I like to call it skill but you know, I mean I didn't do it on purpose. But it was cool, you gotta admit. Anyways, Jade Dragon, or Yohan, and Ryan Lopez cleared things up about me possibly possessing very strong powers, it's just that nobody knew how to control or access them, not even I myself knew. So they gave me this cube to figure out. A small red cube in my hands and BOY was I disappointed, I feel bad about that one, now that I think about it. Sorry Mr Lopez. So I sit down in my room and it took me no joke around a year until I finally got it to open. I tried every puzzling kniff in the book, every single one my 14 year old self knew, but it was different. Mr Lopez never seizes to amaze, and neither did the suit that popped out of that tiny cube. I carried it around with me every day, protecting it like the apple of my eye. Obviously it was just a prototype of the suit I board today but.. you know, it did the job, two years ago.
It seemed like another normal day, just me and my suit on the way to prom. Yep, it was my prom night and I still carried the suit around - ya never know. On the way to my prom date's home I just hear this.. this terrifying scream, I passed by an alley and I got out of my - well, my dad's - car to see what's happening. It surprised me to see three - no! at LEAST four fully armed scary looking guys, with scars and tattoos and all! As they were circling a woman I hid behind a wall and took the chance to get into the suit. At that point I'd been practicing shooting in my backyard so you could say I was looking pretty cool and smooth. I mean, I didn't really like.. hit them but shooting real moving humans is just, very different from empty cans. Anyway, at one point they had ma on the ground and I was shielding the woman when I could feel myself getting pretty hot in that suit. And then I felt it again, the same power radiating from me as four years prior to that. I gained energy and I noticed my hands starting to glow, the suit melting and dripping hot iron onto the ground. I felt possessed, almost, but in a good way. I just KNEW what to do. My fists looked like burning hot coals and as one of the guys attacked me, I just hit him. He flew against the wall, a crisp burn marking his stomach where I hit. I hit two of them dead with my bare, glowing hot fists, isn't that crazy? The other two trying to keep me on distance with gunshots, but I could hide behind the shield of my now half molten suit. My next move, you ask? I SMASH the ground and rocks fly up in the air, smashing the guys between them and burrying them underneath. As I calmed down and looked at what I'd done I only just realized that that.. that was my power, whatever that was.
The next day I wake up and hear talks about the "Red Sparrow", a new hero for this city. Me, that's me, I'm Red Sparrow, heh. You could say this ruined my prom night, but I don't regret it. That night changed my whole life in a way a prom date could never do it.
Oh, oh. You wanted to know about my family background. Of course, sorry. Oh uhm, well, normal I think??"

~
Back to top Go down
https://mottled-pureblood.rpg-board.net

Vincent van Leuven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fading Colors RPG :: New Kittens :: Pending Characters-
Jump to: