Fading Colors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fading Colors RPG

~ private rpg ~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Highschool

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pakih
Admin
Pakih

Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Highschool   Highschool EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 7:56 pm

Back to top Go down
https://mottled-pureblood.rpg-board.net
Mafumafu
Admin
Mafumafu

Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool   Highschool EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 7:20 am

The heart fluttering excitement of a highschool girls life begins with a few steps out of the classroom. Coming out with a mountain of papers in her arms, her shoes making small sounds on the floor. Eline didn't complain about being given a task like that, although it was unusual. Her teacher didn't seem to quite be in this world when he called her name and gave her that task, not even looking up. If anything it was her fault for not saying anything, but while carrying them she had a little smile on her face. It was nice to be treated like the other students for once, even if it was with a certain carelessness. It might be sad to admit that this was the highlight of her day, still her step carried a cheerfulness with it.
Back to top Go down
Pakih
Admin
Pakih

Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool   Highschool EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 8:07 am

Charlotte swung her backpack over one shoulder as she and the hoard of other stundents walked out of the classroom, precisely as the bell rang since nobody wanted to miss a second of their lunchbreak. "We're getting sandwiches at Danny's, you coming?" Charlotte shrugged and threw a quick glance at her phone. Precisely 12 PM, good time for a sandwich. "I'll chatch you there, gotta stop by the teacher's office cause of the field trip. Get me a large chicken teriyaki. Oh and extra cheese, no onions." The guy huffed and shook his head. "Any more wishes, my queen?" "A side of shut your mouth, please." "Extra cheese and no onion, got it." They threw each other teasing grins, the mocking kind good friends would throw each other, before both nodded goodbye and walked off. As Charlotte hurried down the hallway she slid her arm through the other strap of her backpack, only to get her shirt stuck in some zipper. "Damn it." Admittedly, she didn't look so charming flailing her arms around while walking, trying to get the shirt out unharmed. Cursing quietly to herself and trying to look behind herself to untangle the situation she didn't notice another student approaching. Only as paper hit her face, making her look up as they bumped into each other, she gasped in surprise. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention. Are you alright?" Paper flew everywhere, spreading out in front of them and she quickly crouched down to collect a bunch of them. "Hope you weren't in a hurry." She chuckled and handed the papers she picked up back to the other girl before apologizing once more and getting on her way to the office again.
Back to top Go down
https://mottled-pureblood.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool   Highschool Empty

Back to top Go down

Highschool
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fading Colors RPG :: Hero Age :: Downtown-
Jump to: