Fading Colors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fading Colors RPG

~ private rpg ~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

City

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pakih
Admin
Pakih

City Empty
PostSubject: City   City EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 8:05 pm

Back to top Go down
https://mottled-pureblood.rpg-board.net
Mafumafu
Admin
Mafumafu

City Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 11:32 pm

"You can't be serious! I did- I tried so hard for you! I gave up everything! How can you just leave me now?!" The loud voice of a woman was hidden in the little alleyway, the man opposite of her rolled his eyes before he looked away from her, avoiding her ice blue eyes. "It was you who made this so serious... I never asked for that." She stared at him in disbelief, suddenly looking incredibly tired. "Did it... all mean nothing to you?" The tears welling up in her eyes covered the face of her boyfriend and her tears rolled down when he was already gone. Her knees gave out under her and she slowly dropped on the ground, clenching the spot of her heart like it was going to disappear if she didn't.
"You poor thing." A black haired man kneeled down in front of her, watching her crystal tears fall. "What an unfair world it is that treats a lady so cruelly." His hands, covered by leather gloves, slowly took her hand in his and he wiped away her tears. "Who are you...?" His face appeared wobbly to her and she noticed that with time she was getting dizzier. "Don't you want to get it back? Your reason to live. Who does he think he is, ripping it away from you like that. It's yours. And he should know that, shouldn't he?" As she looked up her eyes seemed dull and she only nodded. "Yes. It's mine. He should... he will give it back." With a satisfied smile he injected his special little serum in her arm.
Stomping through the streets was a large, disfigured monster. Wailing sounds were coming out of its mouth, gaping open as it looked at the little people running in all directions. It was white and blue, the edges of its body sharp and icy. A molten silver crown was on her head, with little blue gems in it. Lord knows how that appeared. "wHeeRE? wHERE ARE YOU?" With its loud voice, most likely heard by the entire area, came a cold breath with sharp pieces of ice in it. Yuu whistled and then grinned. "Not bad, little lady. A dangerous body, unknown hardness. Natural weapons and a stinky breath. Well this is your one and only chance to prove yourself, so go at it." He looked at the people running, wondering how long it would take for a hero to arrive. Still, having an ice mutant is great. Must be my lucky day, cute roommate and my dear red sparrow might show up. Of course I gotta focus on work as well, my investors like these presentations after all. So where is that- oh, she got him. While thinking about the superhero the mutated woman had grabbed her ex, surprisingly gently, considering he still had most of his limbs in her hand. A leg less probably wouldn't hurt him, but the bleeding was pretty bad. "You could have been a bit slower, you know? I was hoping for a long fight, but now he'll have to hurry." Needless to say, he was ignored.
Back to top Go down
Pakih
Admin
Pakih

City Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 2:49 am

Dorms <---

Vincent turned a corner, huffing from running the short distance to the city center. The ground vibrated under his feet and people came running his way, so he cut into an alley and hid his backpack next to a doorstep, removing his jacket and putting it on top. His breath was a little shaky, but with a determined expression he took the red cube out of his pocket and held it against his chest, standing firmly grounded and looking at the running people passing the alley. The metal unfolded around him, wrapping him in the red attire from head to toe. At last, he took the shield from the ground into his hand and, seemingly quite easily, floated up into the air, well above the buildings. "I'm taking view on the target Mr. Lopez" He reported as he recognized the blue-toned monster he saw on social media. A few people screaming his name from down below, and soon people gathered as they saw him. "I have to guide it away from those people." He flew closer, soon circling its head. From that range he could make out the figure of a person in the giant's claw. Not much time to act, he reckoned. "Hey frostbrain, pick on someone your size!" From his suit, out of his shoulder parts erupted two rockets, which he fired near the head of it, but it didn't to much besides bothering it a little bit. One could say he was at a disadvantage, using fire as his primary weapon. "Uh-oh.."
The ice monster treated him like a bothersome little fly as it smacked him with its other hand and he crashed into a house wall. "Don't- Don't worry mister! We're getting you out of there safely!" He yelled at the panicked man who kept telling him to hurry up and get him out. Vincent decided to draw the thing away from the crowds first, so he rushed through the streets, angry ice monster stomping right behind him with a stream of frosty breath closely following him. Once on an open plaza, Vincent suddenly turned around and deflected the ice with his shield, the stream breaking up into small pieces that shot back at the monster. With a heap of its claw the monster tried to grab him and he just about rolled away from it, getting up into the air again. "Left, right again, flailing around to hit me. It can't see properly due to the frost clouds from dry ice. Movements random, but not unpredictable." He calculated his movements precisely, watching its every step, before he let out a roar and threw his shield with all the strength in his arm. Vincent watched it glide through the air at unbelievable speed, its wings looking like rotor blades. And then, a high pitched, screeching sound as it cut clean through the forearm of the monster. As the hand loosened, Vincent could basically see it falling in slow-motion. Whilst flying towards the man flailing around in the air, he calculated the exact speed he had to be at to catch the man and also avoid frost arising from the arm crashing and breaking into pieces on the ground. His mind switched out of slow-motion again as he caught and carried the man in his arms like a princess. "Welcome on board." He said as he moved away from the monster, thinking of a safe spot to put the man out of the monster's range, simultaneously requesting an ambulence. He used the time the frost monster took to whine about its arm to hide the man in a trashcan - that's the best he could do in that moment - before stepping out of the dark again to finish off with the threat. "Hey do you care to grab a coffee sometime? You seem like a really cool person!" The monster responded with a beam of its icy breath, which threw him back and had him frozen to the ground. It looked like he was trapped underneath a thick wall of ice and the monster looked at it for a brief moment, probably in disbelief that it actually worked, before stomping closer to make frozen mashed potatoes out of him. Suddenly, the ice started glowing in orange and red tones in two spots, steam coming out hot. The ice around the two spots melted and revealed two bare hands, clenched to fists, black and red like hot lava. He smashed them together and the ice crashed into pieces. His suit, Lopez built in a minimized version to not melt it every time he used his powers, revealed his arms and consisted of a mere, small chestpiece attached to the bottoms and his helmet. "No need to be so rude about it." You could hear the smirk in his voice as he sprinted towards the shield he threw which stuck in a wall, he grabbed it and ran circles around the monster, coming closer like a spiral. It was seemingly angry at the sudden revival, breathing in sharply to blast a strong beam. Vincent came to a sudden halt, shielding himself and deflecting the beam back at the creation's legs. He knew it would only be frozen in place for a few seconds, so he made a leaping jump with his glowing fist, screaming as if he was a warrior. The collision with the ground ice shattered it and the monster's legs into pieces. It fell to the ground, covering almost the entire plaza with one arm and its body left. It would take him hours to melt everything inch by inch, he thought as he looked at it, trying to lift itself up on one arm. It looked a little pathetic, to be honest. "You're not so big and scary now." , he mumbled to himself as he walked around it, stepping over crunching ice underneath his iron feet. His hands still glowing aggressively, he looked at it one more time, and could almost.. see something human in it. It made strange noises, like words, too. Like pleas. He almost didn't want to kill it off. "I wonder where you came from. I'm sorry, but I can't let you threaten innocent people." Calmly he placed a hand on the crown it had on its head, as it started glowing from the heat, he lifted his other arm up on the crown as well. Soon, it was hot enough that he could let go and just watch the monster screaming as hot iron melted it. Vincent threw one last, heated punch against its head before he stepped back and his arms only showed a few more sparks. They turned black like coal as the last orange-red sparks disappeared, and a layer crumbled off of them, revealing two perfectly healthy human arms. "Shall I re-extend the suit?" A female voice asked from within. "Yes, please. And uhm, could you explain to Mr. Lopez that I might need a new shield?"
Back to top Go down
Mafumafu
Admin
Mafumafu

City Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 7:36 am

It really was a good day for Yuu, he had an amused smile on his face while watching the Red Sparrow fight his little mutant. Content he thought about how much the man had grown, since he was able to defeat it so easily. It made him feel proud that all this investment into these random monsters really was helping him. Maybe someday he would be able to fight an actual threat, but in that moment he just wanted to have fun with him for a while longer. "It's quite rude, Sparrow. You could at least look like you had a hard time with that poor lady. She was feeling rather upset before that fight and you treat her final opportunity to shine like that. Even I could tell that's upsetting, jeez." While just saying the first few words he aimed on his shoulders and shot two bullets out of the small handgun he had on him. With a perfectly elegant landing he found his footing again, he was standing behind the superhero. "She was a beautiful lady, but was quickly rejected just because she looks a little different. Isn't that too sad? It wasn't even in her control." With a giggle he took a few steps back, mocking the other man just a little with his gaze. "It is absolutely my fault though." The automatic door to the mall behind him opened and close as he found his way in, turning his back on the hero. He quickly ran through the empty mall, lights turned off and entrances locked as soon as the  red sparrow would have made his way in. There was no doubt in his mind that the man would follow him, he sure would be disappointed considering how carefully he set up his plan. The dark building was filled with little noises coming from all directions, his giggles mixed within them. He stood on top of the escalator, his silhouette most likely only a shadow in the dark, grinning as he looked down. "Rather than a villain, I like to call myself a businessman. And since you get to use my inventions, I should have every right to test them on you as well." With small, shaky laughter lots of Yuu's appeared around the man, walking around him in a circle and moving their lips at the same time. "What do you think? It should be able to cause mass hallucinations. But testing it on one man, that sounds interesting, doesn't it?" Disappearing into smoke he reappeared behind him, pressing a gun against his head. Pulling the trigger, only the dull sound of a bullet being shot appeared, like it was from an old memory. "Now, where am I really, Red Sparrow?" Steps could still be heard from upstairs, but the voices were coming from everywhere, whispering sweet nothings into his ears. Whatever he was afraid of perhaps, or maybe he got used to Yuu's flirting and automatically heard that. Yuu wouldn't know. He didn't hear anything after all, only watching the man with his gun still in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Pakih
Admin
Pakih

City Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 8:01 am

Vincent quickly turned around, shocked to hear a familiar voice behind him. He couldn't see anyone, but to be fair, before he could see anything a bullet hit his left shoulder, only to be stuck in his shoulder blade. The second missed him out of pure luck because he stumbled backwards due to the hit. With his hand he applied pressure on the wound, unable to be seen through the mask, as his face was cramping in pain. "I'm hit, Diana!" , he said in a breathy voice. "The scan detected a 9mm bullet in your left scapula just above your subclavian artery. I recommend you lie down flat on your back to minimize the bleeding. Should I call an ambulance?" "I don't think we have time for that." He slowly turned around, blood was running through his fingers over the back of his hand. The words made tears well up in his eyes, breath caught and stuck heavy in his lungs. "You made me kill an innocent person, didn't you? That thing, it was a person?" A shot of stinging pain was sent through his arm as he moved, reminding him of the wound, and his calculations of how many minutes he had before he would faint. But he didn't hesitate one second to follow Eve into the mall, he just had to swallow the pain.
Vincent breathed heavily as he looked at the figure on the top floor. "How about you quit playing games and get down here so I can give you a proper beating in behalf of that lady?" He yelled up at him, but all he got as a response was cheeky laughter. All the while he tried to prevent his human reflexes from sending his body into shock, otherwise he would pass out and probably bleed out then and there. Scenarios happened around him so fast he could barely keep up, feeling dizzy from spinning and trying to catch what was happening. His heart raced and sounded like a hundred galloping horses in his head, only a sudden gunshot stopped them. The feeling of helplessness and confusion made him uneasy, a few tears wettening the skin under the helmet and him trying to calm his heavy breathing. "Hey can I get a moment? I'm trying not to die." He leaned down, supporting his upper body weight by resting with his hands on his knees. A few times he gently smacked his cheek, or well, the helmet, and looked up again. His mind was racing from all the sounds and visions around him, his enemy was everywhere in that moment. "Okay uh-huh I'm good, this is fine, thanks for asking asshole. Time to play hide and seek!" He stood up straight and closed his eyes. Only through his memory he tried to picture what the mall had looked like, but since he'd moved he could only guess where everything was. "Diana, take a picture and open it." , he then said in a calm voice. The picture showed the dark fassades of an electronics store, only illuminated by the few lights coming from devices inside it. Vincent moved a bit, turning to the side. "Another one." On the next picture he could see the escalator in the corner, though he wasn't sure if Eve was still there, it was too dark for him to make out any details on the picture. Slowly he tried to move towards it, spreading his arms out to prevent bumping into anything, but he could only stumble, then felt too weak to even move. "It seems that the bullet has moved closer to your subclavian artery. This reduces the time you have before your body goes into shock from twelve to eight minutes. I recommend you lie down flat on your back to minimize the bleeding. Should I call an ambulance, now?" It felt like the voices he had been trying to ignore came ever closer, breathing into his ears and then invading his head. "-cking loser. You know you're going to die here, faggot. They're gonna find out who you are and they're gonna know you've failed, yet again. It's just a matter o-"  "-new suit. You look fucking hot in it. Come here, I want to f-"  "-not going to change anything. Whatever you do, you're forever gonna be an-"
Vincent sank down on his knees, he couldn't even press his hands against his ears to block the voices out. Not that that would change anything, he'd realized they were just in his head by then. At some point he couldn't even understand what they were saying anymore, everything just becoming one big, inaudible mess, only a few words sticking out then and there. "Answer me one thing, Eve. Why aren't you killing me? You have me where you want, don't you?" , Vincent yelled at the top of his lungs. To him, he only overpowered the voices by a bit, but in reality his voice sound loud and clear through the empty building.
Back to top Go down
Mafumafu
Admin
Mafumafu

City Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 7:38 am

Yuu bit down on his lip as he stared down to the Red Sparrow, seeing him stumble around so helplessly was a very pleasing sight. Although he was disappointed to see that his knees gave out before he even found him and beat the shit out of him for a while. I didn't expect it to be so easy. Disappointed he started going down and kneeled in front of him, gently running his fingers over his armor. "Why won't I kill you? Oh, you're as clueless as they come, you know." He let his forehead bump against the others, even if his skin hit cold metal he felt as close as possible to the hero. "Because there is nothing in this world that can threaten you, my dear. This city belongs to me and I won't allow anything to happen to you. But that is as far as I can go. You're still filled with an unbelievable amount of potential. So I'm preparing you for a real threat." He let go of the man and got up again, pushing back his hair to look at him with a smile that almost seemed filled with pain. "Which may or may not be me." A few men wearing gas masks started appearing behind Yuu and picked up Vincent. "Get rid of his armor quickly, we need to take care of his wound. Oh, but make sure you leave the head piece on. Nobody will get as much as a peak. You know I'm watching." He pulled his gloves on his hands again, then left to take care of some other things. He wouldn't be following him around, as curious as he was to see his body. He was going to wait patiently and gosh was he excited for him to be done.
"-ake up already. I'm starting to get bored!" Yuu was leaning in closely to the Red Sparrow, staring at him with a pout. They stripped him of his armor, leaving him only in his underwear. Which obviously was Yuu's request. They also melted down half of his head armor, revealing his cute lips. He was sitting there, hands placed on the arms of the other man, one glove taken off to run his fingers over his lean body. I expected him to be more muscular, but he is perfectly adorable this way. Especially all tied up like this. If it wasn't already obvious that Yuu wanted nothing more than to screw him, it probably was in that moment. His eyes were clouded by his feelings and he placed his hand on his cheek, giggling as he pressed his chest against the hero's. "Heeey, are you awake darling? I usually don't care about someone being conscious, but I really wanted to hear you right now. The rope isn't too tight, is it?" Which he said knowing they put it on him tight enough that it would probably cut through his skin if it was just a little tighter. They were at least nice enough to avoid his hurt shoulder for the most part. How considerate these villains were. It only took one man who was absolutely obsessed with another. "Now I've got you right where I want you. But my, you're so gorgeous I can't even decide what to do. Torture might not be ideal for a first date, so how about something else?" His face had already come so close to Sparrow's face that his breath hit the other. "Maybe doing something romantic would make you enjoy this a little." His thumb started pressing against his lip, down and to the side, before he let go of it again to slowly come closer with his own face. He came closer to him bashfully in a way, pressing his lips against the others with his eyes tightly closed. The touch was rather soft, but he felt the butterflies people spoke of exploding in his stomach. It was a little more intense than he expected, sucking him off right away would probably have been easier than that. But he also couldn't remember the last time he was so happy.
Back to top Go down
Pakih
Admin
Pakih

City Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 5:29 am

Vincent barely had the energy to care about Eve, who had come close to touch him. With his last bit of energy he would have been able to fire a shot, kill him, but he was too interested in what he had to say. Curiosity killed the cat, as they say. "I don't understand. Why- Why do you prepare me? What for?" , he said in a quiet, breathy voice. Before he got an answer, he was quickly picked up, and he tried to fight back. But honestly, he was just waggling his arms around, in an honest effort, but he was already getting lightheaded so he slurred his words. "Let go of me you stupid nutcrackers or I'm- I'm gonna KICK your asses, that's right..!" He could barely finish being annoying before they pressed a cloth soaked with chloroform to shut him up and knock him out for a while.
Vision blurry, head pounding and breath low, Vincent slowly gained conciousness. His eyes were only opened a small bit, he kept blinking and a high-pitched ringing in his ears prevented him from hearing surrounding sounds. He could make out the blurry silhouette of someone, a hand touching him, but he could barely feel more than a deep tingle. It took a few seconds before the sensation calmed down and he came fully back into awareness. Instinctively he exhaled a deep breath, sitting up and coughing heavily. "God fuck me sideways, what the hell.." , he exclaimed as he flopped back down because the arms tied behind his back confused his sense of balance. Not only that, but the weight of someone pressing down on him made it almost unable for him to move. Just at the moment he was asked about them, he felt the stinging pain around his wrists and ankles coming from the rope around them. "Tighter than the skinny jeans of a Korean boyband." His mumbling signalled that he was still sort of out-of-it but concious enough to understand the situation. While chatting with Eve he already planned out his escape route. Stripped down to the underwear, he had not much to work with to untie himself, so he traced the knot with his fingertips. "Constrictor knot.. Hard to untie, but oh Eve, that's so basic." While nervously cracking a few jokes between him and Eve he started fumbling with the knot, not easy when he had to picture what he was doing in his mind's eye and still look like he was paying attention to the conversation.
In a surprised motion he turned his head as Eve came dangerously close. "Not a good idea, you didn't give me a chance to brush my teeth." , he hissed and gulped heavily when the man ran a finger along his lips to turn his face back at him. "Come on, come on!" The knot had loosened up a bit, but it wasn't quite solved as he couldn't move the rope without raising suspicion, so he had to think of another way to untie the knot. Vincent took a sharp breath as Eve suddenly moved closer, only to be shut up by his demanding lips. In this very second, the rope fell loosely off his wrists to the ground, but he didn't act immediately. At first, he must've felt somewhat stoic, his lips pulled back and tense. After a few seconds, his expression loosened and he closed his eyes comfortably. He felt that he was experiencing a much different side, one that the villain must rarely show. In that moment, Eve seemed vulnerable. Much like a shy, impulsive teenager overflowed by their feelings. The thought that he could provoke such feelings made Vincent smirk into the kiss and closely follow Eve's lips as he wanted to pull back, probably cause he thought Vincent wasn't having it, therefore returning it and pulling him back down. He started moving his lips, slowly and sensually, all the while pulling one hand out from underneath him. It happened fast but to Vincent it felt like one long, eternal moment as he moved it to gently cup Eve's cheek, tickling another smile out of him when he felt the surprised reaction. Within barely a second his other arm wrapped securely around Eve's hips and he flipped him to the ground, switching their position and rolling on top of him. One more, gentle moment he spent glued to the other's lips before he pulled back. During the flip he had already snatched the gun Eve carried around from his holster and sitting dominating on top, he held it to his forehead. His breath was shaky and he was panting from the kiss, he would've never imagined it to feel that way. For a moment, he looked dead serious. "Care to give me your number so I can send you the bill for my suit?" But of course he couldn't hold the poker face for long, revealing the dummy cute smile usually hidden away under the mask.
Vincent took a deep, unsure breath, staring down at the man who confidently leaned into the gun's hold. "Before I blow your brains out you would surely like to know what I look like." , he muttered, "And that I'm not worth obsessing over." As he was saying that, he moved a hand and wanted to remove the remains of his masquerade, but stopped mid-air. "But it's not fun when you're not even fighting back. So we'll save that for another time, shall we?" Gently he tied the rope, previously around his wrists, around the other's. With both hands he pushed himself up, looking down at Eve with a strangely soft smile. "Now, if you could wait there until the cops arrive, that would be nice. But of course I can't force you." It looked like he wanted to say something else, but the sound of a police siren came closer as they spoke and faded blue light shone through the darkened glass walls. Vincent hopped a few metres into the direction of the exit with his legs still tied before he bent down and untied the knot, his half-naked figure running off before any policeman could spot him. Once around a corner he took the remains of his mask off and looked at it. "Actually, that looks kinda cool." He grinned and placed it behind the mall building where he was sure Eve, or at least someone, would find it. His last challenge was to find back to his backpack holding his clothes without being seen walking through the streets in underwear.

(--> Dorms?)
Back to top Go down
Mafumafu
Admin
Mafumafu

City Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 5:34 am

Yuu felt a chill so strong run over his spine that he arched his back when the Red Sparrow returned his kiss, pressing against him in a way that almost made the black haired man feel like his lover. A small moan escaped his mouth when his cheek was touched and he flushed even more, he wanted to be touched in more places and touch him as well. He felt his own heart beat against the others bare chest, which became even quicker when he was grabbed by the hips and pressed to the ground. By that time he already understood what was happening, but even knowing it didn't hold him back from pressing his lips against the others as long as he could. His brain might have already known, but his body couldn't catch up at all, sucked into this moment that didn't allow him to catch a single breath. He was upset and he wanted to look that way, but he was a mess. Furiously blushing, the pinkish color spread over his face, he was left out of breath and with hazy eyes. He barely blinked when his gun was taken away, but he still watched the heroes movements closely. He gulped down his honor, breaking into a shaky smile when he didn't take the mask off after all. "I wouldn't have expected any less from you.. sparrow." He watched the man run off clumsily, sighing and letting his back drop against the wall. "This is really bad, sparrow... just the worst." The young man glanced at the police men coming in, letting them take him with them and throw him into one of their cars. For a while he just stared outside, but he was starting to get bored and increasingly upset. "How far are you two going to drive? Isn't this far enough?" The two men sitting in the front were nervously quiet, but after a few meters they made a sudden stop and he stepped out calmly, grabbing little robot bugs from a pocket in his coat. "It's not really an obsession, you know? That's not it at all." He let them fly to the cars following him, blowing them up as soon as the bugs came in contant with them. "It's love..." Yuu mumbled as he watched the sparks go up into the air. "That's all." He turned around to look at the two officers, one much younger than the other and reacting more emotionally. "Ahh... it's one more favor until our deal is over, right?" The black haired man said to the older officer, then turned around to the younger one. "Borrow me your toy, will you." After being given the gun he shot the older officer. Shocking, I know. The guy who kills people killed someone. Oh give me a break you asshole. It wasn't that big a deal for him, but he wouldn't let the opportunity pass to toy with someone. So he took the other officer's hand and gave his gun back, pressing it into his hand and holding it a little longer just to stare into his eyes with a wide grin. "I'll be counting on you, officer." With a quick wave he disappeared in the shadows and once again he escaped the claws of the law. Breaking out of prison wouldn't be too difficult for him, but he certainly didn't have the patience. He wouldn't survive a day in that place, unable to do anything. No wonder people went insane in these prisons. Either way, that Red Sparrow sure wasn't gentle with these ropes. He could still see the marks on his wrists. Guess I'll go home... can't be late for classes tomorrow.

--> Dorms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

City Empty
PostSubject: Re: City   City Empty

Back to top Go down

City
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fading Colors RPG :: Hero Age :: Downtown-
Jump to: